top of page


2022 Pink Gift-Guide!


It truly is the most wonderful time of year!

If you are here, THANK YOU! If anything would bring me back to my little pink corner, it had to be something big. It was the combination of the holidays coming up, my football team having the best year (knock on wood!), and the color pink. I just can't explain it - it makes me happy! So here I am. More on life later.


This gift-guide is always a favorite! 75% of the items I already own and love and the other 25%, I wish I did! For now, I will just leave with you with the links and will share more in detail on my Instagram stories over the coming days!

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!



bottom of page