Gifts for her - best friend, sister, spouse...these are all great options! In fact, there are so many good things, I couldn't fit them all on here, so watch my Instagram stories - I will be linking lots more throughout the next few weeks! Some of these are splurges, but for a good reason - so read below for all the information!
Click here to get all the product details and links!
1. Revlon One Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer - I am dying to get this! I have seen so many girls use it to create style and volume in their hair and it works SO WELL! It's supposed to be much better for your hair and take way less time! An electric round brush - which I am NOT good at, so I know this is going to be super helpful for me because I always want volume in my hair!
2. Karaoke Mic - Guilty pleasure!! But, this is seriously so fun. This microphone comes in SO many colors and you just turn it on! I have used it at work, but also at home when I want to sing along so its perfect for road trips :)
3. Monogram Mug - Isn't this adorable? I am not a coffee drinker, but I know if I was, I would definitely want one of these with my initial on there!
4. Faux Fur Pom Beanie/Scarf Set - This is a great deal going on and I love having matching sets! The perfect accessory to your winter outfit - comes in other colors too!
5. Barrington Tote - I have wanted one of these for a long time, it's on my wish-list!! You can design you very on tote with your favorite colors, and get your monogram on the side, how ever you like! They have ALL size bags, but this one is the St. Anne Zipper Tote which can fit a laptop in, among many things. I would definitely visit the site to see ALL your options!
6. Tassel Key Ring Set - I love my key ring, it really helps me find my keys and it fits perfectly over my wrist. A good stocking stuffer too :)
7. Barefoot Dreams Blanket - A splurge! I have shared how much I love the cardigans, as I got a few during the NSALE. I can't imagine having an entire blanket! I love this print, but it comes in many others if this isn't your style. Go feel it at Nordstrom if you are not sure!
8. Shiatsu Neck and Back Massager - I swear by this! I have one almost the exact same and it does WONDERS for me! I think this would be a great gift for ANYBODY. This is an amazing price too - totally worth it!!
9. Wine Set Gift - I could definitely use one of these, I don't know about you! It includes the electric wine opener, wine aerator, electric vacuum wine preserver, 2 bottle stoppers, foil cutter and an LED charger base!
10. Kate Spade Earrings - Aren't these FUN? It would compliment a holiday dress or sweater so well for all the festivities!
11. Victoria Emerson Bracelet Stack - These are adorable - they have so many different options and colors to choose from. This color is the silver dorado on ivory!
12. Plush Leopard Slippers - For all my leopard lovers, this slipper is so cute and affordable! It comes in other colors too!
13. Flat Brim Felt Fedora Hat - I have been wearing my hat a lot this season even though I didn't think I could pull it off and I love it so much! This one is so similar, but the detail on the top is pretty! It also comes in a light pink color!
Nest Candles14. - These are my favorite! They are the cleanest scents and the holiday candle is a must have! If you want your house smelling like Christmas all year, this is the one for you! They have a few holiday scents and then the regular ones, so if you go by Nordstrom, make sure you get a whiff!
I will be adding more ideas over the next few weeks so stay tuned!