All the Valentine/Galentine Gifts!
Here are my top picks for the over-commercialized holiday 😉 Besides the usual flowers and chocolate, these are some ideas outside of the box that would make great gifts! Don't get me wrong, I am all about flowers and chocolate, but it's nice to mix it up every now and then! I think there is something on here for everyone. It’s not too late to get a gift for your S/O, girlfriend, or spouse! Spread the love this Valentine’s Day! <3
Click on the link in this picture for all the direct links for the products!
1. Okay, this cute backpack comes in tons of different colors. Backpacks are on trend right now, and honestly, they are much comfier than carrying a purse, if you ask me – my arm can get quite tired from the loads of stuff I have to carry 😉!
2. Brookstone Massager – This will ALWAYS be on my gift-guides because I swear by it. It has been a life saver for me!!!! I use it at least 4 times a week. And not just on my shoulders and neck – I use it on my lower back and in between my shoulder blades constantly. As someone who experiences migraines and headaches frequently, not to mention anxiety, this does wonders for me and helps me relax after a stressful day.
3. Bobbi Brown Haute Nudes Palette – Okay, Y’ALL, this deal is crazy! It is on sale for $59 – valued at $213! I typically only wear nudes unless I am in a show or I am going to a fancy event, so these colors are perfect for my skin tone! This is an incredible deal and perfect for the makeup lover.
4. Secura Automatic Electric Corkscrew Wine Bottle Opener – YES PLEASE. My sister has one very similar to this one, and it is so cool! All you have to do is charge it. It works on all corkscrew types including synthetic and plastic corks!
5. Crystal Facial Roller– Okay, I have been desperately wanting to try this! I really want to focus on taking better care of my skin and this is apparently a new trend. All you do is roll it on your face. Weird, right?! It’s supposed to help maintain healthy blood circulation and skin tone and boost your natural collagen, not to mention reduce puffiness and wrinkles. SO, count me in!
6. UCANBE Makeup Brushes – I don’t think you can go wrong with a new set of makeup brushes! The set includes 8 new brushes - 4 face brushes and 4 small brushes for your eyes. Another perfect idea for the makeup lover.
7. Karaoke Mic – How FUN is this? This could be for anyone who wants to have a good time with friends, spouses, girlfriends, you name it! As someone who likes to sing in general, this is definitely a good fit for me and my friends & and my hubby!
8. Wifey + Hubby Mugs – For the married couple! A cute pair of coffee mugs can be a simple gift for your spouse on Valentine’s Day! Nothing fancy, but it doesn’t need to be 😊
9. Argento Vivo Love Necklace – One of my personal favorites. I think it’s super simple and classy. It’s one of those necklaces you can wear with almost anything!
10. Yves Saint Laurent Oil-in-Stick Lipstick (3 Colors) – SO Gorgeous! Another idea for the makeup lover! This comes in 3 colors and this brand is supposed to be very reputable. I can’t wait to try it!
11. Shower Portable Wine Cupholder – This is TOO funny! I know several people who would LOVE this! Sometimes, you just need to sip a glass of wine in the shower!
12. Nest Candle – This will always be on my gift guides because I will always rave about how wonderful they smell! This is the linen scent and it smells incredible IMHO! You definitely need to try them out and see what size/scent you like best!
Happy Shopping Friends! Make it a great week full of LOVE!