So - I have done several gift-guides, but I thought it was appropriate to do a gift-guide for gifts under $50 - if you are on a budget like me!! Or, if you just have multiple people to buy for. These gifts would be appropriate for girlfriends, co-workers, sisters, etc.!
1. S'well Water Bottle- the reviews on this are fantastic! It doesn't keep your water hot or cold, but it is perfect for going to the gym, not to mention it's super cute!
2. Black Slippers - These are SO comfortable & they come in 3 different colors.
3. Set of 4 Wine Glasses - These are adorable and affordable! These also come in different styles in colors.
4. Socks - These are only $10! They come in different colors and they are so soft! These would good as stocking stuffers too.
5. Nest Candles - These candles are my latest obsession. They have all different scents and sizes and if you want your home to smell like Christmas all the time, this is the gift for you!
6. 2019 Planner - If you are like me and still use a planner, this gift is for you! Everyone thinks it's so strange that I still use one instead of putting everything in my phone, but there is something about it being written down that I just love! It has sections for notes, fun stickers and gives you so much space to write.
7. Free People Beanie - You can always count on Free People to have THE softest beanie ever! It comes in several different colors and is SO warm! This is definitely on my wishlist. :)
8. Ribbed Wrap - How cute is this? It can be worn at least 6 different ways and comes in multiple colors.
9. Cinema Light Box - I know these have been around for a little while, but they are great for parties, around the house or just for display! I get so much use out of mine and also use it to leave my husband little notes. <3
10. Capri Blue Scented Jar Candle - I guess you could say I am really into candles lately! This one is one of the top rated ones at Nordstrom and it smells SO good.
11. Skin Gym - I have seen these all over the place and so many people are talking about them! It is supposed to help you relax facial muscles and smooth out any wrinkles you have. YES PLEASE!
12. It's Not Supposed to Be This Way by Lysa Terkeurst - I will read any book by this best selling author! I read her other book, Uninvited and it was incredible! The reviews on this have been fantastic. It is an authentic guide in how to deal with life's disappointments and unmet expectations through a biblical perspective.
13. Baublebar Rainbow Earrings - How fun are these? If you love rainbows and some bling, this is the perfect gift for you!
14. Kate Spade Crystal Hinge Bangle - A simple feminine bracelet goes with everything! This is so pretty, I think many girls would love this as a gift!
15. Dog Mug - Okay all you dog lovers, this is for you! I can so relate!! My dogs are basically my children!
Well, hopefully you are ALMOST done with all your holiday shopping!! I hope you found some goodies in here for now or for the future for someone special in your life!