OMG SEPHORA SALE!! I repeat, SEPHORA SALE! Sephora is having their Holiday Bonus Beauty Insider Event! Here are some important tips you need to know before you shop!
CLICK ON THE IMAGE ABOVE FOR ALL THE LINKS TO THESE PRODUCTS!
2nd Wave - November 9–12
All VIB members will be able to shop the holiday event at 20% off with code VIBBONUS.
Final Pool - November 16–19
Beauty Insider Members will be able to shop the holiday event at 15% off with code BIBONUS.
Note: If you sign up for FREE to become a Sephora Beauty Insider member, you are INSTANTLY qualified to shop the Holiday Event!! You get 15-20% up immediately! This is the perfect time, because you can get all of these sales before Cyber Week! Some of these products are never discounted! Make-up, fragrances, skincare – perfect for holiday gifts or stocking stuffers!
Here are some of my top picks!
1. Too Faced Dream Queen Limited-Edition Make Up Collection – valued at $357.00! SUCH A STEAL! It includes 24 eye shadow palettes and four face products! I love all the variety of colors, and their products are top notch!!
2. Charlotte Tilbury Stars In Your Eyes Eyeshadow Palette – Another palette that has amazing variety of colors for the winter!! It has been sold out MANY places, so jump on this while it’s in stock!!
3. Make Up Forever Foundation – This is what I use and IT IS THE BEST! I have tried several high – end foundations, and this foundation is perfect for complete, long–lasting coverage. I use it when I perform as well, because I know it will last a long time, even through all the sweat! I would say it’s on the thicker–side, and I typically get one shade darker than my face color to match everywhere else! My face tends to be very pale when it is not summer time! I cannot recommend this product enough!!
4. Bobbi Brown Moisturizer – Okay, I don’t know about you, but I am in constant need of a GOOD moisturizer, especially during the Fall and Winter. This is on the pricier end, but man, it gets the job DONE!
5. Sephora Favorite – “Give Me More Lip!” This is definitely a top seller for the holidays! SO many different shades, finishes and formulas to try! It comes with 5 full size and 9 deluxe lipsticks, gloss and liquid lipstick. WHAT a gift this would be!! <3
6. Beauty Blender – Valued at $28, this is going for $20! One of the TOP selling items right now at Sephora, this beauty blender is SO convenient to use for blending everything so smoothly! This is a special limited-edition blind bag featuring ONE of Sephora’s Beauty Blender hues and mini blender cleaner solid swirl.
7. Sephora Collection Face Mask Magic - 6 face masks that are good for dryness, blemishes and dull or uneven skin tone! It is also appropriate for normal, oily, dry or sensitive skin. A perfect stocking stuffer for the holiday season! 😊 I use Sephora masks all the time and my skin is always left feeling rejuvenated!
8. Naked Urban Decay Cherry Eyeshadow Palette – I know, I know. Another eyeshadow palette, but look how pretty these colors are!! Urban Decay always has awesome colors and these colors are perfect for parties and all the festivities just around the corner!
9. Verb – Ghost Shampoo and Conditioner. Y’all! I got to try this in the summer, and I fell in LOVE!!!! This set is valued at $88, going for $60! These products are safe for color and keratin treated hair, adds shine and prevents breakage, and it leaves your hair feeling “weightless.” I can’t explain it! My hair is damaged due to all the color treatment, so I have to make sure I take extra good care of it!
10. Tom Ford High Definition Eye Liner – This is the REAL deal. Tom Ford has amazing products. I am partial to certain products because I know they are good quality, even though they are bit more expensive. This is something I would splurge on because I love eye liner! Being a performer, it is so irritating when you constantly have to re-apply things, but this is not one of them! This is splurge-worthy IMHO! This comes in 5 other colors too!
Well, that wraps up all my picks! Take advantage of the sale, because it doesn’t happen often!! Click on the picture at the very top to find all the links! Happy Thursday, beautiful friends!